Terms and Conditions
In consideration of your use of any TryOnlineTherapy service, you agree to and will:
- Maintain the security of your password and identification;
- Be fully responsible for all use of your TryOnlineTherapy account and for any actions that take place using such account.
TryOnlineTherapy and other company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, icons, scripts and service names are the trademarks and service marks, or trade dress of TryOnlineTherapy.com. TryOnlineTherapy’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used in whole or in part without prior written consent from TryOnlineTherapy.com. User Conduct
The TryOnlineTherapy service available for personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant, and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your TryOnlineTherapy account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the TryOnlineTherapy websites will infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. Prohibited actions include, but are not limited to:
- Use of any TryOnlineTherapy service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, or overburden or impair TryOnlineTherapy or any of the TryOnlineTherapy services.
- Use of automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with TryOnlineTherapy.
- Sharing, posting, or otherwise making available any content that TryOnlineTherapy deems to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable.
- Registration of more than one TryOnlineTherapy account per person. You may not register for a TryOnlineTherapy account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, and you may not register on behalf of any entity.
- Posting or sharing private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers, or credit card numbers numbers or any protected health information (“PHI”) as defined in our HIPAA Notice..
- Solicitation of any personally identifying information from Peers or other Users.
- Posting, sharing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Posting, sharing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any material that would constitute, encourage, or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law.
- Using or attempting to use another's TryOnlineTherapy account, or creating a false TryOnlineTherapy identity.
- Take any actions that may undermine, disrupt or manipulate the integrity of the User feedback (rating) system on any TryOnlineTherapy. TryOnlineTherapy may change ratings policy at any time and without warning. TryOnlineTherapy also reserves the right to exclude without explanation any rating that we think may compromise the integrity of the User feedback system.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or make any false statement regarding his or her employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity.
- Stalk, threaten or harass any Peer or User or infringe upon or attempt to infringe upon their privacy.
- Disclosing to another User or Peer, your confidential information, such as information that could personally identify you, or any protected health information (“PHI”) as defined in our HIPAA Notice during any use of the Services.
IF A PEER DECIDES TO PROVIDE USERS SERVICES THROUGH THE USE OF TRYONLINETHERAPY, PEER MUST EXERCISE A REASONABLE STANDARD OF CARE, AT LEAST THE SAME AS PEER WOULD IN A SIMILAR TRANSACTION NOT CONDUCTED THROUGH THE INTERNET, OR THE STANDARD OF CARE MANDATED BY HIS OR HER PROFESSION, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER.
PEERS SHALL NOT HOLD THEMSELVES OUT AS MEDICAL OR ANY OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
TryOnlineTherapy, in its sole discretion and for any reason, may terminate a User's or Peer's participation in any TryOnlineTherapy Services and refuse any and all current or future use by Users or Peers of the TryOnlineTherapy websites. Third Party Websites and Content The TryOnlineTherapy websites contains links to other websites (Third Party Sites). Such Third Party Sites are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by TryOnlineTherapy, and TryOnlineTherapy is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the TryOnlineTherapy websites. User Dashboard
The user dashboard offered on the TryOnlineTherapy websites is used solely for self-help and communication purposes. The information you provide to TryOnlineTherapy during your TryOnlineTherapy registration process will supply information for your user dashboard. By using the TryOnlineTherapy website, you certify that all information provided by you to TryOnlineTherapy through the registration process or your use of the TryOnlineTherapy website is correct and accurate. You may not set up an account on behalf of another individual or entity. You are expressly forbidden from disclosing your confidential information such as information that could personally identify you, or any protected health information (“PHI”) as defined in our HIPAA Notice in your account profile or anywhere on our Site. To the extent you violate these Terms and share such information on our Site or with another user, you also acknowledge that the information you provide on the user dashboard may constitute PHI and may be captured by TryOnlineTherapy Health Services. You expressly acknowledge that you have read and agree to our HIPAA Notice and consent to our use or disclosure of your PHI as set forth in the HIPAA Notice. Disclaimers
Any TryOnlineTherapy services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance and other reasons. TryOnlineTherapy assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, or alteration of user communications. TryOnlineTherapy is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to an TryOnlineTherapy User's or Peer's computer or other hardware or software related to or resulting from using or downloading material in connection with TryOnlineTherapy’s provision of services, including those offered on the TryOnlineTherapy websites. TryOnlineTherapy is not responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of TryOnlineTherapy’s Services.
The TryOnlineTherapy service is voluntary methods for self-help. Participants understand that they are participating in the TryOnlineTherapy programs offered as part of the TryOnlineTherapy services voluntarily. TryOnlineTherapy is not methods of emergency crisis management and are not intended to replace your current methods of physical and mental health care. In the event of an emergency, immediately call 911 or a suicide assistance hotline such as 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
The TryOnlineTherapy services, including those offered on the TryOnlineTherapy websites, are provided 'as is' and 'where is' and TryOnlineTherapy disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. TryOnlineTherapy does not guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of TryOnlineTherapy services. By using TryOnlineTherapy services, you accept the terms contained in this disclaimer. You agree that any use you make of such services, advice, or answers is at your own risk and that TryOnlineTherapy is not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from your reliance on information offered in connection with the provision of TryOnlineTherapy. By using any of the TryOnlineTherapy services, you understand and expressly agree that TryOnlineTherapy is not responsible for any information that you do or do not receive, and you expressly agree to hold TryOnlineTherapy and its officers, directors, employees, other affiliates and agents harmless for any loss, harm, injury, or damage whatsoever resulting from or arising out of your participation in or use or reliance on any information or advice provided through TryOnlineTherapy.
Users acknowledge and agree that User Peers are neither employees nor agents nor representatives of TryOnlineTherapy, and TryOnlineTherapy assumes no responsibility for any act or omission of any Peer. TryOnlineTherapy makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to (a) the accuracy or availability of the Peers or the TryOnlineTherapy platform, (b) the willingness or ability of any Peer to give advice, (d) whether a User will find a Peer's advice relevant, useful, accurate or satisfactory, (e) whether the advice of the Peer will be helpful, (f) whether the advice of the Listener will be responsive or relevant to the User's question, or (g) whether the Peer's advice will otherwise be suitable to the User's needs. TryOnlineTherapy does not verify the skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials or background of any Peer. It is strongly recommended that the User independently verify the skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials and background of each Peer from whom he or she receives or contemplates to receive advice or services. The TryOnlineTherapy platform may include bulletin boards or chat landing pages ("TryOnlineTherapy Forum") which allow Users to post questions to Peers regarding various topics and allow Listeners to volunteer answers to such questions.
TRYONLINETHERAPY DOES NOT WARRANT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR PEER ADVICE PROVIDED AND TRYONLINETHERAPY HEALTH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY USER DUE TO RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
All communications between Peers and Users are NOT encrypted and thus may be subject to unauthorized interception and monitoring.The TryOnlineTherapy Forums allow Users to post questions or service requests that can be viewed by all Users and Peers. Requests may be posted anonymously. All postings, descriptions, etc. on the TryOnlineTherapy Forumss are public.
INFORMATION FURNISHED BY PEERS IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. ANY CONSULTATION WITH A PEER VIA THE TRYONLINETHERAPY HEALTH PLATFORM CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPLACE A MEETING WITH A PROFESSIONAL. USER IS ENCOURAGED TO VERIFY THE INFORMATION FURNISHED BY PEERS. ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS DONE AT THE USER'S FULL AND SOLE RISK AND LIABILITY.
TryOnlineTherapy does not represent or warrant that software, content, or materials included in the TryOnlineTherapy services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free or that any TryOnlineTherapy service is free of viruses or other harmful components. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain content, material, data or software from or through the TryOnlineTherapy services, at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use thereof and any damages, and any harm that may result, including but not limited to, damage to your computer or loss of data, images, photographic representations, and other visual elements (collectively, "Avatars")) do not necessarily purport to correspond to any specific individual or TryOnlineTherapy employee or agent. Some usernames, Avatars, and profile information may constitute composite portrayals for illustration purposes or to protect identity.
TryOnlineTherapy makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. TryOnlineTherapy follows HIPAA procedures for collecting and protecting PHI and we make no representation that such procedures are compliant with the laws of countries outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Submissions
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information about TryOnlineTherapy and/or the TryOnlineTherapy Health Services are voluntarily provided by you to TryOnlineTherapy, are non-confidential, and shall become the sole property of TryOnlineTherapy. TryOnlineTherapy shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of, these submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. Cancellation of Account
If a User or Peer decides to discontinue his or her use of any TryOnlineTherapy Health Service and would like to cancel his/her registration, he/she must email team@TryOnlineTherapy.com and include his/her name and request a cancellation of account. Peers who cancel their registration of accounts hereunder may nonetheless continue to be subject to other terms and conditions between such Peer and TryOnlineTherapy. Contact TryOnlineTherapy.com team@TryOnlineTherapy.com Entire Agreement